7 Months
Our little girl has hit the 7 month mark. She is now over half a year old. It seems like she is growing and changing every day and I love it. This post is just now getting posted because I haven't had much free time over the last few weeks. I was working extra because we were so busy at the clinic. Then Jesse left for Vegas for 5 days, so I have been on my own this week. It wouldn't have been too bad, but Addy decided to cut 4 teeth this week while Jesse was gone!! I am finding that she doesn't handle her teething very well. She is VERY clingy and doesn't sleep well, so by now I am a little delirious :)
This little girl is the light of my life! She is absolutely the most precious and sweet little thing. Her giggles and smiles just make my day (even when I am exhausted). Overall she is such a happy girl and always gets comments from strangers on her smile and adorable chubby cheeks!
I love her profile shot! This little girl is so precious to me!
1 comment:
Wow, the time goes so fast. I love her happy smile. You can't help but smile back at it. So cute. :)
Post a Comment