Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Finally an update!!

Well, we have now been in our new house for about a month! We absolutely love it!! We haven't really done any decorating yet, but soon. At least we are all unpacked and settled in for the most part. I finally got around to taking pictures and posting them. So here they are for those who haven't seen our home yet! This is our living room, where we spend all of our time. It feels so open with the cathedral ceilings and all the windows, which we love!


I definitely want to do some painting some time in the near future. I don't like all the beige walls, but they are ok for now. I also need to find all those fun little wall things that really make a house a home. I know all that will come in time though. One thing that has been really nice is our dining room. We really enjoy actually eating dinner at our dining table. We have had it since we got married, but it was stuck in a corner at our apartment so we never used it.


WE LOVE OUR KITCHEN!!!

This is our master bedroom. We also have cathedral ceilings with a fan in our room. It is wonderful!! We have a king size be and we still have plenty of room. It is soooo much better than our apartment!


So, other than that here is a synopsis of everything else going on. Life has been a little crazy in our life lately. You could just say that the last three months have definitely been tough on me physically. I am finally starting to get better after the strep throat, a back injection that didn't work, emergency surgery, another back injection that did work, then a car accident, and finally a sinus cold combined with some nasty allergies.... But hey, thank goodness none of it was too serious and I am finally on the mend!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I was starting to think you'd given up on your blog, good to have you back!
I can see you guys are fond of black and white :)
Was this the surgery that you were talking about before? Was it also unsucessful?

TRose said...

We actually don't really like all the black and white we just haven't had time yet to do any painting or decorating. We totally changed our bedroom already, and the living/dining rooms are next.
The surgery was the cyst that had to be removed. The injections were the ones for my back. The second one was finally successful. The only problem was that I was in the car accident five days after the injection, so now I am in quite a bit of pain from the accident. I am going to physical therapy twice a week and getting massages every week though. I am hoping that I will be feeling better soon!

Andrew and Olivia said...

We should get together sometime. katie told me you have been busy painting every room in your house :)