Wednesday, April 16, 2008

We get the keys to our house on Thursday!!


So, today we went and signed all the papers for our new house! I definitely feel like we were signing our lives away. I was kind of nervous going into the meeting, and didn't really know what to expect. Well, now that we are officially almost broke, and have promised the world to everyone else, I am actually doing ok. We will be getting our keys tomorrow, so we get to move anytime after that. I am actually really excited to move! I think it helps that we know we will be here for quite a few years, so we can actually settle down somewhat. I feel like I have been on the move for about 7 straight years. Constantly moving from place to place gets kind of old. So, this is a nice change in pace for us! Hopefully in the next month or so we will have some kind of open house or get together so everyone can come on over and check out our new place. We haven't entertained at our own place AT ALL since we got married cause we've been in an apartment, and I feel bad. Well now we will hopefully be entertaining a lot more.

2 comments:

This Is The Day said...

Yay! Congratulations! I can't wait to see it!

Andrew and Olivia said...

I heard you moved in. I hope you are enjoying settling in to your first home. It's so much fun to decorate, but it took me months. I would just sit and stare at a wall trying to decide what picture I wanted to put on it:)