Addison's Dedication
We decided that Jesse's first Father's Day was a perfect time for Addy's dedication at church. Our church only does baby dedications every two months or so and their last one was on Mother's Day. Unfortunately I was out of town on Mother's Day, so we thought that Father's would be a great time to do it. So during the church service our pastor invited us up on stage and introduced us and Addison. Then he talked about the responsibility that God gives us as parents. He talked about how this dedication was us asking the church to be a part of Addison's life too. Then he prayed over our family and Addison. It was special because we got to spend Father's Day with my dad and my other two brother's who are now dads too.
The Hemphill family
Our beautiful little girl
Addison and Calvin
Addison with her dad and grandpa at church
Addison with her daddy on Father's Day!
I love this picture!!
Addison and Great Grandma Galles
2 comments:
Love love love the dress and headband!!! Those are adorable! Did you make them? That is sweet that you were able to have her dedication on fathers day.
I will ask Ted how much he wants for the chickens. He always gives us more than we can handle so I'm sure there will be plenty.
Oh Tiff I love her smile in the pic with her daddy! What a memorable Father's Day! She looked so pretty. Loved the dress and headband, and most of all her smiles! So precious!
Post a Comment