Monday, November 7, 2011


Addison had her first cold this last week. Jesse brought it home from work first. He felt soo bad that he passed it on to her. He had to watch her while I was at work, so it was kind of inevitable. Such a hard thing as a parent when your kids are sick, even when it is just a cold. You just wanna make everything all better for them. All Addy wanted to do was cuddle with mom all week. I didn't mind that at all! If it makes her feel better, I am all for it. Even though she didn't feel well, she was still all smiles :) After cuddling her and taking care of her all week I eventually caught the cold too. Even though I was the last one to catch it, I got over it the quickest! So, our family is up and running again. Just in time for all of the HOLIDAYS!!



Addison and Calvin meeting for the first time!

Dad with both of his grandchildren together for the first time!
He was definitely enjoying it!



1 comment:

This Is The Day said...

Too bad you all got sick! It is NO fun when babies are sick.

Love the picture of your dad with the grandbabies. He looks so happy. :)