I am such a horrible blogger!
I don't know why it is so difficult for me to do a little blog post. For some reason I am on facebook more often, so I tend to just do quick little posts on there. I need to try and update this a little more often, but I can't guarantee that it will happen. I wanted to at least do an update from Addy's 2 month appointment before we get to her 4 month appointment! So her 2mo. stats are as follows:
Weight: 13lb. 3oz - 95%
Height: 24 1/2 in. - 97%
Head circumference: 15.5 in. - 65%
(Katie, I can't believe Huddy was born with this size head!!)
Olivia gave me these adorable little stickers that you put on a onesie or outfit to take a picture for the whole first year. I am loving it, and I can't wait to look back on the whole first year. Thanks Liv, these pictures will be such a great treasure!
So, here are Addison's first 3 months of pictures plus a few others I had to add in.
This was when she had her little baby acne. Hopefully that doesn't come back till she's a teenager!
Here she is all wrapped up in her miracle blanket. We love this thing!! It saved us when she wiggled out of every other swaddle blanket. She is quite the "houdini" but can't get out of this one!
Lily was trying to sleep, but Addy kept kicking her in the nose! Pretty cute!
This is my little girl looking so grown up! Her hair is finally starting to fall over too!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness I can't believe how big she is!!! And she has the same amount of hair as my almost two year old! Crazy. Love those stickers! What a fun way to remember the months.
Post a Comment