Lily
So, we decided to make another addition to the Hemphill household. Her name is Lily and she is an 8 week old white boxer. We are very excited to have a playmate for Harley. It has been quite an adjustment for all of us to have another puppy in the house lately. I wouldn't trade her for the world though! She is the sweetest thing ever! She loves to cuddle, but my oh my she has a fiesty bone in her too!! She is definitely gonna give Harley a run for his money. She does have to get a little bit bigger before she can take him down, but she isn't afraid of him at all.
She is all white with just a few black spots on her face and ears. Sooo Cute!!
She seems to be adjusting well to her new surroundings. Now we just gotta get the potty training thing down as soon as possible. I think it helps to have big brother to show her the ways.
She already thinks she is as big as Harley!
It's so fun to have a tiny puppy around again!
Hopefully soon we will have a tiny baby too! All in God's timing I guess!!
You gotta admit they are pretty cute next to each other!!
I think Harley wishes she was bigger so he could really play with her. He is being very gentle though for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment