Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!!!
So, It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas here in Spokane! I seriously can't even believe how much snow we have gotten over the last five days. I haven't seen this much in a very long time. It's kind of crazy too, because now we have a house to take care of. I do think that Jesse is actually enjoying doing the shoveling, even though there has been about 25+ inches of it. I am gladly letting him handle most of it. It is definitely harder too because we are trying to potty train a puppy in the midst of subzero temperatures and over two feet of snow. He hasn't been the happiest about going outside most of the time, but he's handling it. I must say that we are kind of spoiling him because of it too.
Lots of snow!!
My dad saved the day! He came over with his heavy duty snow blower and cleared a path down our whole street so I could get my car out. I was stuck at home for four days. We still haven't been snow plowed. I don't know if they think we need more snow before they plow or what??!!
I actually did a snow angel in 2+feet of snow!! It was tons of fun! It was slightly difficult to get up after I was down.
1 comment:
YAY for snow angels!!! :D
Post a Comment