Wednesday, March 19, 2008

We got it!!


We got the house!!! We are sooooo excited!! We will hopefully be closing in less than a month, but for sure on April 17th. It so scary to buy house, but also so exciting. I can't wait to have projects to do and things to look forward to doing. I haven't done anything to our apartment because it's just that, an apartment. I can't wait to decorate, and do landscaping, and plan the basement, and all kinds of other stuff. Anyway, we will be moving in right across the street from Katie and Jared and I can't wait for that. It will so much fun to have barbeques, and wine parties and all kinds of great get togethers. We also celebrated our 1st Anniversary tonight and we had a wonderful time. We went to the Melting Pot downtown and had a wonderful relaxing dinner. After the craziness of this last week, it was much needed. We will definitely have a house warming after we are all moved in, so we will keep everyone updated!!

No comments: